algassania
algassania
algassania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
algassania

Teaching and Education

HomeHome  NEW TOPICS!!!!!NEW TOPICS!!!!!  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Dear Students, try this link http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=r6wharOxPespMyfz5KkPllg&gid=0
وتبقى حمص وتبقى الغسانية
LONG LIVE OUR COUNTRY.....SYRIA..///LONG LIVE OUR COUNTYR....SYRIA///LONG LIVE OUR COUNTRY.......SYRIA
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» truth about Syria
He Was The Same aAge As My Sister(p2) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:42 pm by Safwano

» A story you need to read all
He Was The Same aAge As My Sister(p2) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:35 pm by JOKER

» SYRIA...........................
He Was The Same aAge As My Sister(p2) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:44 am by Admin

» What is chess?
He Was The Same aAge As My Sister(p2) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:41 am by 3issam

» We are the champions
He Was The Same aAge As My Sister(p2) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:37 am by 3issam

» school...........
He Was The Same aAge As My Sister(p2) EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:48 pm by Admin

»  الشوكولا قريباً دواءٌ للسعال
He Was The Same aAge As My Sister(p2) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:05 pm by 3issam

»  دراسة: الكحول اكثر ضررا من الهيروين
He Was The Same aAge As My Sister(p2) EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:59 pm by 3issam

» The marks of the Ninth Grade
He Was The Same aAge As My Sister(p2) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:22 am by Abdo Massouh

Poll
facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 105 on Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:00 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

He Was The Same aAge As My Sister(p2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sally350

sally350

Female
Registration date : 2008-11-05

He Was The Same aAge As My Sister(p2) Empty
PostSubject: He Was The Same aAge As My Sister(p2)   He Was The Same aAge As My Sister(p2) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 2:44 am

[color:3c64=indigo][i][b]He Was The Same Age as My Sister(p2)[/b][/i][/color][color:3c64=violet]Its was very cold,and the soldiers were about to finish searching ,and they had come to the end ot the street,but,noman was found.We calmed down and became quiet when we heard someone crying.All the mothers looked around and they saw achild siiting in front of Mr.van Compen's house,on the stoop.He was trying to hide his tears and swallow his sobs but he couldn't hide them anymore. He was putting his hands on his face and his gun propped up next to him.
One mother came close to him and asked him "what's wrong?" she talked softly…when he stopped crying he stood up and and pronounced that this war must be finished nearly because he was only sixteen years old at that time and had nothing to eat……Two women left the group and went to their houses….A German soldier was walkin doen the street near us at that time,and was scared and very cold .
The mothers got back with food for that child, the foor consisted of cold cooked potato,apiece of bread, and awrinkled apple…and to get them to the chiled we passed the poor meal one after the other to the child….
When the soldier came ,the boy was asoldier again with his riffle on his shoulder."Danke " he said ,and it was the german expression for thanking us..After that he stood up and went after the german soldier….
The trrck started to get ready for leaving and we could get back into our houses..For the rest of the war I always remebered that soldier who was crying and I also remembered that He Was The Same Age As My Sister………
The End……
By : Mieke C. Malandra[/color]
Back to top Go down
hani shammas

hani shammas

Registration date : 2008-12-06

He Was The Same aAge As My Sister(p2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Was The Same aAge As My Sister(p2)   He Was The Same aAge As My Sister(p2) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 2:49 am

thanks for your perfect work sally..
hani..
Back to top Go down

He Was The Same aAge As My Sister(p2)
Page 1 of 1