1. Can you name five days of the week without saying (or writing) Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday?
2. Read this aloud right now:
The cow ate the
the green grass.
Did you get it right?
3. What number, when added to the number three or multiplied by it, gives the same result?
4. I have three letters, and I read the same forward and backwards. I rhyme with a word that is important to everyone. What word am I?
5. How can you cut a cake into eight parts with just three cuts?
the solutions will arrive by tomorrow....