algassania
algassania
algassania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
algassania

Teaching and Education

HomeHome  NEW TOPICS!!!!!NEW TOPICS!!!!!  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Dear Students, try this link http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=r6wharOxPespMyfz5KkPllg&gid=0
وتبقى حمص وتبقى الغسانية
LONG LIVE OUR COUNTRY.....SYRIA..///LONG LIVE OUR COUNTYR....SYRIA///LONG LIVE OUR COUNTRY.......SYRIA
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» truth about Syria
To The Left .lyrics..Beyonce EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:42 pm by Safwano

» A story you need to read all
To The Left .lyrics..Beyonce EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:35 pm by JOKER

» SYRIA...........................
To The Left .lyrics..Beyonce EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:44 am by Admin

» What is chess?
To The Left .lyrics..Beyonce EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:41 am by 3issam

» We are the champions
To The Left .lyrics..Beyonce EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:37 am by 3issam

» school...........
To The Left .lyrics..Beyonce EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:48 pm by Admin

»  الشوكولا قريباً دواءٌ للسعال
To The Left .lyrics..Beyonce EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:05 pm by 3issam

»  دراسة: الكحول اكثر ضررا من الهيروين
To The Left .lyrics..Beyonce EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:59 pm by 3issam

» The marks of the Ninth Grade
To The Left .lyrics..Beyonce EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:22 am by Abdo Massouh

Poll
facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:04 pm
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

To The Left .lyrics..Beyonce

Go down 
AuthorMessage
haya al tarshe
THE JOKER
THE JOKER

Female
Job/hobbies : swimming
Registration date : 2008-11-25

To The Left .lyrics..Beyonce Empty
PostSubject: To The Left .lyrics..Beyonce   To The Left .lyrics..Beyonce EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:53 am

[table:bcab class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0][tr:bcab style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"][td:bcab style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 4.35pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 4.35pt; BACKGROUND: #f7f8f7; PADDING-BOTTOM: 4.35pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 4.35pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d7d7d7 1pt solid"][center][b][/b] [/center]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']To the left, to the left [url=http://www.ringtonematcher.com/co/ringtonematcher/02/noc.asp?sid=LSITros&artist=Beyonce][b][/b][/url][/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']To the left, to the left [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Mmmm...[/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Everthing you own in the box to the left [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']In the closet, that's my stuff [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Yes, if I bought then please don't touch (Don't touch) [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']And keep talkin' that mess that's fine [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']But could you walk and talk at the same time? [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']And, it's my name that's on that jag [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']So remove your bags let me call you a cab [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Standin' in the front yard tellin' me how I'm such a fool [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Talkin' 'bout, I'll never ever find a man like you [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']You got me twisted [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana'][chorus:] [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']You must not know 'bout me [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']You must not know 'bout me [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']I could have another you in a minute, [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Matter fact, he'll be here in a minute, baby [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']I could have another you by tomorrow [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']So don't you ever for a second get to thinkin' [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Your irreplaceable [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']So go ahead and get gone, call up that chick, [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']And see if she's home [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Oops, I bet you thought, that I didn't know, [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']What did you think, I was puttin' you out for [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Because you was untrue, rollin' her around in the car that I bought you [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Baby drop them keys [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Hurry up before your taxi leaves [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Standin' in the front yard tellin' me how I'm such a fool [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Talkin' 'bout, I'll never ever find a man like you [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']You got me twisted [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']I could have another you in a minute [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Matter fact, he'll be here in a minute, baby [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']I could have another you by tomorrow [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']So don't you ever for a second get to thinkin' [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']So since I'm not your everything [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']How about I'll be nothing, nothing at all to you? [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Baby I won't shed a tear for you (I won't shed a tear) [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']I won't lose a wink of sleep (A wink of sleep) [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']'Cause the truth of the matter is [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Replacing you is so easy, hey... [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Mmmm... [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Everything you own in the box to the left [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Don't you ever for a second get to thinkin' [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']I could have another you in a minute [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana'](Baby hey yeah!) [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Matter fact, he'll be here in a minute [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']You can pack all your bags we're finished (You must not know 'bout me) [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']'Cause you made your bed now lay in it (You must not know 'bout me) [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']Don't you ever for a second get to thinkin' [/font][/color]

[color:bcab=black][font:bcab='Verdana']You're irreplaceable?[/font][/color][/td][/tr][/table]
Back to top Go down

To The Left .lyrics..Beyonce
Page 1 of 1