algassania
algassania
algassania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
algassania

Teaching and Education

HomeHome  NEW TOPICS!!!!!NEW TOPICS!!!!!  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Dear Students, try this link http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=r6wharOxPespMyfz5KkPllg&gid=0
وتبقى حمص وتبقى الغسانية
LONG LIVE OUR COUNTRY.....SYRIA..///LONG LIVE OUR COUNTYR....SYRIA///LONG LIVE OUR COUNTRY.......SYRIA
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» truth about Syria
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:42 pm by Safwano

» A story you need to read all
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart  EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:35 pm by JOKER

» SYRIA...........................
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart  EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:44 am by Admin

» What is chess?
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:41 am by 3issam

» We are the champions
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:37 am by 3issam

» school...........
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:48 pm by Admin

»  الشوكولا قريباً دواءٌ للسعال
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:05 pm by 3issam

»  دراسة: الكحول اكثر ضررا من الهيروين
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:59 pm by 3issam

» The marks of the Ninth Grade
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:22 am by Abdo Massouh

Poll
facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 105 on Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:00 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sobhi_h

Sobhi_h

Male
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart  Empty
PostSubject: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:56 am

Learning compositions from his father at the age of three, andperfecting ballads for neighbors and friends by age four, WolfgangMozart would become one of the greatest composers in his time. Manymodern day critics, scholars, and composers have revered him as thegreatest of all time. While his father was one ofEurope’s leading violin teachers, Mozart would have an early affinityfor the piano. When his father realized his son could play at such anearly age, he quit his job to ensure Mozart would have the best musicaleducation possible. He also had financial interests in his son’s fameand just after he could walk and talk properly, had him touring as avirtuoso in Europe’s most famous courts. This groundwork would ensurethat Mozart would be well known by the time he began creating his ownmusical compositions. At the age of 24, Mozart’s firstgreat work for the stage debuted in Munich, Germany. It would be inVienna, though, that Wolfgang would be properly funded by the upperclass. However, after a fall-out with another one of his financers,Mozart had to freelance and accept commissions from other members ofthe royalty. It wouldn’t be for another two years, until Mozart wrote,played, and performed solo [i]Die Entführung aus dem Serail[/i] that his fame and fortune would grow by leaps and bounds. He then released [i]Mass in C Minor[/i] in Salzburg, which would become one of his most endearing compositions. Mozart’swork was made up of different periods of music. Some of it is said toreflect his life. The Enlightenment period affected his composition asmuch as music he had heard in England and Paris as a younger artist.The writing of the [i]Requiem[/i] was said to take place amidst hisfailing health and was written for his own self – although this reporthas been debated. The biography of Wolfgang Mozart was written in 1809based on letters that the composer had written. Even if his prestigeoutlived his wealth, he is still regarded as the composer of composers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sobhi-hosni.piczo.com
Abdo Massouh
Admin
Abdo Massouh

Male
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart  EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:33 am

He's my favorite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
3issam
THE JOKER
THE JOKER
3issam

Male
Job/hobbies : swimming
Humor : I'm Your Dj =========>
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart  EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:25 am

hehehehe sob7eeeeeeee ... thXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
algassania :: To Students (teachers\notes to all students) :: Notes to All the Students-
Jump to: