algassania
algassania
algassania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
algassania

Teaching and Education

HomeHome  NEW TOPICS!!!!!NEW TOPICS!!!!!  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Dear Students, try this link http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=r6wharOxPespMyfz5KkPllg&gid=0
وتبقى حمص وتبقى الغسانية
LONG LIVE OUR COUNTRY.....SYRIA..///LONG LIVE OUR COUNTYR....SYRIA///LONG LIVE OUR COUNTRY.......SYRIA
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» truth about Syria
GUILTY BY SALLY SATMY EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:42 pm by Safwano

» A story you need to read all
GUILTY BY SALLY SATMY EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:35 pm by JOKER

» SYRIA...........................
GUILTY BY SALLY SATMY EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:44 am by Admin

» What is chess?
GUILTY BY SALLY SATMY EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:41 am by 3issam

» We are the champions
GUILTY BY SALLY SATMY EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:37 am by 3issam

» school...........
GUILTY BY SALLY SATMY EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:48 pm by Admin

»  الشوكولا قريباً دواءٌ للسعال
GUILTY BY SALLY SATMY EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:05 pm by 3issam

»  دراسة: الكحول اكثر ضررا من الهيروين
GUILTY BY SALLY SATMY EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:59 pm by 3issam

» The marks of the Ninth Grade
GUILTY BY SALLY SATMY EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:22 am by Abdo Massouh

Poll
facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 105 on Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:00 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

GUILTY BY SALLY SATMY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaNdY

Female
Registration date : 2008-12-22

GUILTY BY SALLY SATMY Empty
PostSubject: GUILTY BY SALLY SATMY   GUILTY BY SALLY SATMY EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:17 am

[center][font:88fa=Algerian]G.U.I.L.T.Y[/font][/center]
[right][font:88fa=Algerian]By: S.S[/font][/right]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']What I first thought it was arace ….[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']And I always walked away so you take my place….[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']You had enough free so space…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']But you didn’t give aching back…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']And that’s what I never thought I’d do…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']I used to put you first then …there was me….[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']But unfortunately…it all turned on me….[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']*****************[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']They say….[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']You don’t appreciate what you’ve got …till it’s GONE….[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']And someday when you wake up and realize that I’m GONE…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']You would be really sorry on yourself….[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']And I would feel so sorry on you…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']Coz you would never … ever….[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']Not now… not tomorrow…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']Not even in the afterlife...[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']You would never find someone who cherished … honored … respected you that Much…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']And it was too Much…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']At that time when you were greedy and asked for a lot much…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']But weren’t able to just show love…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']******************[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']I promise… you’ll come back asking for forgiveness…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']But I won’t make aloof or even less…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']I will close my door at your face…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']And you’ll be the loser at this race…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']No lawyer will accept or defend your case…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']And you’ll die because of your loneliness…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']You’ll live solo… and I’ll live in happiness…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']You’re gonna feel guilty…for not appreciating what you had…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']Believe me…it’s really bad…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']To be alone…unknown and sad…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']*******************[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']Here you are being guilty…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']With these hidden meanings of it…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']G: get back and turn my darkness into light…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']U: u r my secret force to be able to fight…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']I: I will cherish and always do what’s right…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']L: let’s live the moment like it’s our last night…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']T: take my hand and hold my arm tight…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']Y: your eyes will always light up my night…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']But here’s what your guilty would mean to me…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']G: get out of my life now and forever…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']U: u destroyed everything that would let us last together…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']I: I’ll erase you of my mind like you weren’t there ever…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']L: let your dignity take you away so you’ll be a little clever…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']T: to turn around and leave like you were never…[/font][/b]

[b][font:88fa='Bradley Hand ITC']Y: you’re mi BIGGEST mistake ever…[/font][/b]

[b] [/b]

[b] [/b]
Back to top Go down

GUILTY BY SALLY SATMY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
algassania :: NEW TOPICS!!!!!-
Jump to: