algassania
algassania
algassania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
algassania

Teaching and Education

HomeHome  NEW TOPICS!!!!!NEW TOPICS!!!!!  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Dear Students, try this link http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=r6wharOxPespMyfz5KkPllg&gid=0
وتبقى حمص وتبقى الغسانية
LONG LIVE OUR COUNTRY.....SYRIA..///LONG LIVE OUR COUNTYR....SYRIA///LONG LIVE OUR COUNTRY.......SYRIA
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» truth about Syria
angels and demonds EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:42 pm by Safwano

» A story you need to read all
angels and demonds EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:35 pm by JOKER

» SYRIA...........................
angels and demonds EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:44 am by Admin

» What is chess?
angels and demonds EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:41 am by 3issam

» We are the champions
angels and demonds EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:37 am by 3issam

» school...........
angels and demonds EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:48 pm by Admin

»  الشوكولا قريباً دواءٌ للسعال
angels and demonds EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:05 pm by 3issam

»  دراسة: الكحول اكثر ضررا من الهيروين
angels and demonds EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:59 pm by 3issam

» The marks of the Ninth Grade
angels and demonds EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:22 am by Abdo Massouh

Poll
facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 105 on Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:00 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

angels and demonds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dadoudii

Female
Job/hobbies : does not matter what .. Just wonna have fun... but I like parties aloot..
Registration date : 2010-10-15

angels and demonds Empty
PostSubject: angels and demonds   angels and demonds EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:12 am

[b][font:0c3d=Arial]ANGELS AND DEMONDS BY DAN BROWN[/font][/b]
[font:0c3d=Arial]When a murder of a physicist, Leonardo Vetra, finds asymbolist, Robert Langdon, and Mr. Vetra's daughter, Vittoria, on an adventurefor a secret brotherhood, The Illuminati. Clues lead them all around the Vatican,including the four alters of science, Earth, Air, Fire and Water. An Assassin,working for the Illuminati, has captured four cardinals, and murders each,painfully. Robert and Vittoriaalso are searching for a new very destructive weapon that could kill millions. [i]Writtenby [url=http://www.imdb.com/search/title?plot_author=XXDustfingerXX&view=simple&sort=alpha][color:0c3d=#003399]XXDustfingerXX[/color][/url] [/i][/font]
[font:0c3d=Arial]Despite his notorious relationship with the Church,Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon is once again called upon to decipher the cluesto a catastrophic conspiracy. The Pope has died, and before conclave can beginto determine his successor, the four preferitti (primary hopefuls for thepapacy) are kidnapped. An ominous threat of their hourly demise, along with thecomplete annihilation of Vatican City,is issued as an elaborate revenge scheme for a persecuted group known as theIlluminati. With their meager time limit steadily counting down, Langdon,accompanied by beautiful physicist Vittoria Vetra, must travel throughout Rome to unravel thecarefully hidden signs that will lead them to a terrifying adversary, aharrowing discovery, and the shocking truth. [i]Written by [url=http://www.imdb.com/search/title?plot_author=The%20Massie%20Twins&view=simple&sort=alpha][color:0c3d=#003399]The Massie Twins[/color][/url] [/i][/font]
[font:0c3d=Arial]The Pope died and the conclave has been called for.Four candidates were chosen. However, before the voting, the 4 candidates arekilled one by one. The killer leaves clues that seem to say that he/she is fromthe Illuminati. Strangely though, the Illuminati was long thought to beextinct. Who is the mastermind? Who revived the Illuminati? What do they want? [i]Writtenby [url=http://www.imdb.com/search/title?plot_author=Ryanking&view=simple&sort=alpha][color:0c3d=#003399]Ryanking[/color][/url] [/i][/font][font:0c3d=Arial]Afterthe death of the Pope, the conclave has gathered in a locked room to choose hissuccessor among four cardinals named "preferitti". However thequartet is abducted by the Illuminati, a secret brotherhood that was supposedextinct. The symbologist, Robert Langdon, and the scientist, Vittoria Vetra,who had her powerful and dangerous prototype of antimatter research stolen, areinvited by the Vatican police to help them intheir investigation. They are received by the receptive Camerlengo, PatrickMcKenna, and by the reluctant Commander Richter. They are informed that theIlluminati have promised to kill each cardinal every hour from 8:00 PM and thenexplode the Vatican Citywith the antimatter. Robert and Vittoriahave a few hours to unravel the clues and discover where the lethal weaponmight be hidden.[/font]
Back to top Go down

angels and demonds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
algassania :: NEWS :: A book I read-
Jump to: