algassania
algassania
algassania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
algassania

Teaching and Education

HomeHome  NEW TOPICS!!!!!NEW TOPICS!!!!!  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Dear Students, try this link http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=r6wharOxPespMyfz5KkPllg&gid=0
وتبقى حمص وتبقى الغسانية
LONG LIVE OUR COUNTRY.....SYRIA..///LONG LIVE OUR COUNTYR....SYRIA///LONG LIVE OUR COUNTRY.......SYRIA
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» truth about Syria
Aesop by Murshed EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:42 pm by Safwano

» A story you need to read all
Aesop by Murshed EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:35 pm by JOKER

» SYRIA...........................
Aesop by Murshed EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:44 am by Admin

» What is chess?
Aesop by Murshed EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:41 am by 3issam

» We are the champions
Aesop by Murshed EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:37 am by 3issam

» school...........
Aesop by Murshed EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:48 pm by Admin

»  الشوكولا قريباً دواءٌ للسعال
Aesop by Murshed EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:05 pm by 3issam

»  دراسة: الكحول اكثر ضررا من الهيروين
Aesop by Murshed EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:59 pm by 3issam

» The marks of the Ninth Grade
Aesop by Murshed EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:22 am by Abdo Massouh

Poll
facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 105 on Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:00 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Aesop by Murshed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
murshed

Registration date : 2008-12-16

Aesop by Murshed Empty
PostSubject: Aesop by Murshed   Aesop by Murshed EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:08 am

[b][i][u][color:cfc5=red][font:cfc5='Showcard Gothic']AESOP[/font][/color][/u][/i][/b]

[font:cfc5='Calisto MT']Aesop was very intelligent but he was ugly with long face and he was fat with black skin. His name might have come from his skin colour because the word Aesop means ‘Aesop”. One day a rich slave dealer asked a slave who was standing next to Aesop while they were in the market being offered for sale.” What can you do for me?” The slave replied, “Anything, Sir”. Then the rich man asked Aesop. Aesop replied to the same question “nothing”. The rich man wondered about that answer and asked Aesop about the reason of his answer. Aesop replied “My friend didn’t leave me anything to do”. The man admired his intelligence and said” If I buy you, will you be good and honest to me?” Aesop replied, “I will be good and honest whether you buy me or not”, so the man bought him.[/font]

[font:cfc5='Calisto MT']One of Aesop’s most famous stories was with figs. The story said: once upon a time Aesop’s master had a present which was a basket of delicious figs. There were also two other slaves who hate Aesop. They ate all the figs and accused Aesop of eating them. Aesop asked his master to give him a chance and a period of time to defend himself. Then he came with a big empty pot and ,in front of his master, he put his finger in his mouth and vomited (threw up) what was in his stomach in the pot. Then he told the two other slaves to do the same. First they refused but finally they had to do what their master said and they vomited what was in their stomach from water and eaten figs. Here the master ordered to punish them.[/font]

[font:cfc5='Calisto MT']Aesop gained his freedom when he explained what happened in the kingdom when a very big eagle took the Royal Stamp and threw it in a maid’s clothes. Aesop told them what the story said and that they had to fight the enemy. Aesop was the most intelligent man of his time.[/font]
Back to top Go down

Aesop by Murshed
Page 1 of 1